WHAT YOU GET (pictured above):
- signed photo of Riley modelling RodeoHs
- signed and dated original painting done by Riley in 2013
- set of rainbow, cat, and dog stickers
- used Kodak Instamatic X-15F camera
- (3) 8x10” canvas panels (still wrapped!)
- plastic painting palette
- new set of paint brushes
- 12” ruler
- monster pouch w/lifetime warranty
- set of giant paper clips
- mini easel and mini canvas
- tub of extra fine magenta glitter
- set of 16 gel grips
- black coffee mug with red rose in heart
- Fiskars deluxe-double pencil/crayon sharpener
- box of 24 crayons
- box of 16 jumbo crayons
- box of 8 neon markers
- bag of 12 neon no.2 pencils
- box of 6 mechanical pencils
- box of 36 coloured pencils
- box of 8 super gel pens
- (1) leopard print photo box
ESTIMATED VALUE: $100 + free shipping!
WHAT YOU DO:
- follow taramelissaphotographie
- reblog this post (as many times as you want - each reblog will count towards the raffle)
- like this post if you want, but only reblogs count to win
WHEN YOU GET IT:
The winner will be announced on October 8th, 2014.
- You MUST have an ask box open so we can contact you and tell you that you won.
- You MUST be comfortable giving us your address to mail you your winnings.(Sidenote: We will ship internationally - free of charge).
- ABOUT US: Tara & Riley
G O O D L U C K !
False rape accusations are an anomaly.
True rape accusations are a norm.
You’re, quite literally, more likely to be killed by a comet than falsely accused of rape.
Re-blog now, read later.
"Because 1 in 33 men will be raped in his lifetime, men are 82,000x more likely to be raped than falsely accused of rape. It seems many of us would do well to pay more attention to how rape culture affects us all than be paranoid about false accusers.”
"i dont care WHAT you identify as" wow youre really progressive "your gender doesnt matter to me i still think youre cute :)" thanks im glad an important facet of my self is meaningless to you thats very sweet "you could identify as a brick and id still want to kiss you xoxoxoxox" hey thats great but how about you actually kiss a brick, but like, with your forehead, really hard
- never spray perfumes in public.
- never assume someone can walk with you somewhere. offer to drive, take a taxi or a bus. walking distance can mean different things to different people
- never assume concepts are “easy.” easy can mean different things to different people
- never sit in seating for designated disabled passengers.
- never complain about someone in front of you going slow or having to wait for someone who is moving slower than you. you don’t know what their needs are.
I really like this gif because Stitch does that little squinty thing that animals do when they’re really happy and relaxed and you can tell that he’s having such a superb time playing that little ukulele
Where do YOU fall on the gender spectrum?
"Or if I had a song that said "I am a gangsta"? Or if I had a song that said "I am a pimp." All those colors and petinas fit better….on a person like me, right? But to say you are a god? Especially when you got shipped over to the country you’re in and your last name is a slave owners’? How could you say that? How could you have that mentality?” - Kanye West
if u are a cis girl, here are some things not to say to trans girls or transfeminine ppl
- you do makeup better than I do!
- you have better legs than I do!
- you’re prettier than I am!
these compliments are just a way the disguise your shock at the femininity of “fake” women, compared to you, a “real” woman. stop.